On Grid systems:
Solar on grid is also known as grid-tied or utility interactive systems. It generates solar electricity though solar panels & route it to the utility grid.
One grid application:
- Solar home systems
- Feed in tariff(FIT)
Off Grid systems:
- Off grid can be stand-alone power system or mini-grids typically to provide a smaller Community with electricity.
- Off Grid solar power also store DC electricity in batteries.
Off Grid application:
- Solar home system
- Solar water pumping system
- Solar battery charging systems
- Solar power traffic lighting system
Solar water pumping system:
The need to irrigation agricultural land efficiently, economically & sustainable is critical for food security. Costs for irrigation using diesel power are rising at >10% per year. Solar irrigation solutions are very attractive alternative to diesel powered pumping & support sustainable agriculture.